Wednesday, December 29, 2010

HE THAT IS WITHOUT SIN, CAST THE FIRST STONE. IT'S FORGIVENESS, STUPID

Tucker Carlson: Michael Vick 'Should Have Been Executed' (VIDEO)


As for me, I am glad I'm a Christian; glad I was not led to Christ thro someone like this guy who says he's one. Had I been led to Christ by someone like him or some other types of Christians I know, I would give that gift back to whomever gave it to me.  If Christians cannot morph into more and more Christ-likeness, what right do they have to try to push Christ off on someone else, even at gun-point if that were to happen?  If they feel Christ is what they are imaging, why would they think anyone should WANT him?  Thank God Christianity (or any other Religion) does not depend upon its followers, some so-called, for validation.

They (the religions) would fall flat on their faces, and prove THEMSELVES to be IDOL gods right before the eyes of many.  This man is a travesty.  Thank God he does not represent me or even share the faith in which I stand.  Were he to dare tamper with it, I would move to a higher plane.  As for Michael Vick, he will get the blessings that were dished out as curses by this depraved man.  If he were such a Christian, he'd know he's MAKING God bless that beautiful youngster (since God said he would) because God has chastised him and the "devil" still wants to exact more than God REQUIRES.  That stupid man is EXECUTING his own self-growth.  I pity him.

No comments:

Post a Comment