Saturday, October 2, 2010

WILLIAM PETIT TESTIFIES - ON TRIAL HOME INVASION MURDER

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/14/william-petit-testifies-i_n_716330.html 
I say wrong, a life is life, $ is $. We waste that on so much more. I'm for crime being paid for. Death does not pay for anything. Life does. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth will make a lot of people miss the mark when the time comes to tally up the chips. 

When we were told we'd be in danger of hell fire for calling unjustly a brother a fool, think what we store up for ourselves as advocates of DEATH FOR DEATH or whatever we want people to die for. Life is suffering - we learn by the things we suffer. 

I know Old Testament-minded people cannot accept that but the time will come when they will wish they did. If I believe one should die for the most horrible thing done, I might as well pull the plug on them myself; the judgment is the same. We are so steeped in the Judaism way of life we will be judged by that way of life when Jesus Christ (for all concerned) tells us to come up higher or depart from me ... I never knew you. 

At some point in time we must make a choice: are we Old Testament believers if we believe or New Testament believers if we believe. They both DO NOT MESH. Jesus said it and proved it. "You have heard it said of old ... but I say to you ...."

No comments:

Post a Comment