Monday, December 13, 2010

Sarah Palin, Magazine Cover Queen (PHOTOS, POLL)

Sarah Palin, Magazine Cover Queen

 (PHOTOS, POLL)

A ROSE IS A ROSE AND A POSE IS A POSE.


1, Listen up: which came first, the chicken or the egg? 
2, The tango on the heads of the middle class.  Isn't she lovely?
3, Age of what?  Awesome!  My own Republic - I can even see Alaska AND Russia from here.
4, "Who are these people?"
5, Ah, Madam President, wait up, please!
6, Amen me.
7. "I'm alright, don't nobody worry 'bout me."
8, The horned one, red included.
9, Oh Yeah. Oh Yeah.
10,  That's easy!  1-1+0=2
11,  I see it everything clearly all of a sudden..
12,  Not to worry - I'm still plus-half as pretty.
13, Oh well, the trials of life.
14, It's only the scientist in me.
15, I'm brillianter and brilliant. 
16,  Life is a stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment