Sunday, September 26, 2010

Montana GOP Policy: Make Homosexuality Illegal

Montana GOP Policy: Make Homosexuality Illegal




Dallas:  That would be equitable.  What I believe should touch every person is that someone they care about or someone even related to them are homosexual or one or other of the -sexuals.  I don't see how one can accept the whole of oneself and not accept that of another - no matter how "different" they believe them to be.    




This deep-seated unethical tendency toward penalizing others for being born to look a certain way, be a certain color, race, religion, culture - or gender (some men HATE women and vice-versa).   I had a teacher who helped me to see why ... by giving me an example that made my stomach flip (I guess I was hungry), he said before anyone could begin to bring forth what is good, we must first "puke" up the "crude."   When we have suffered enough from that, learning begins to stick to heart and mind. 



I wish that would happen to the gay community.  I have them in my family.  I learned to lose any negativity I might have about how they function, etc., by stepping in my sibling's place.  Today, I know I feel no repugnance toward them because I did not want it, so I made sure I didn't have.   When God said, "Love your neighbor as yourself," after he commanded us to love God, I applied it to homosexuals.  It works.  

No comments:

Post a Comment