Wednesday, September 21, 2011

DEMOCRACY NOW Covering Troy Davis' Possibly Last Hours


From DEMOCRACY NOW.     http://www.democracynow.org/2011/9/21/troy_davis_i_have_been_where    


Someone murdered my brother. I know who they are. We all live in the same neighborhood. I have had the opportunity to care for one of them who was old and ailing. All the while, I knew If I had a chance to see him on death row, I would pray him off death row because I have seen him live his punishment. They were never caught. My brother had no witness except God. They said .... Justice is to live in order to pay for the wrong done to someone else. There are those who never repent of the evil they do to others. Killing them won't change their mind. Yet they have to live with the thought that they in consciousness are less than human. There are no thoughts in the grave.

No comments:

Post a Comment